March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Networks and Development Center
- Canadian Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada
- Democracy at Work Institute
- Fifty by Fifty
- ICA Group
- International Cooperative Alliance
- National Cooperative Business Association
- Network of Bay Area Worker Cooperatives (NOBAWC)
- Northwest Cooperative Development Center
- Shared Capital
- US Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- UW Center for Cooperatives
The Labor Movement
- Union Cab of Madison – cooperative.co on My 2nd Birthplace: Union Cab of Madison 40 years on
- John McNamara on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Pierre Audet on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking — RT Op-ed – Stocksconomy on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking - Newseye.uk on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
More from the Workers’ Paradise . . .
Tag Archives: mutual self-help
Solidarity: We Don’t Need to be Perfect
Is there anything in the world of work that at this moment that is required more than unity? And is it possible to consider unity rather than trying identify ourselves with the values that are already universal? José María Arizmendiarrieta, … Continue reading
Posted in Education, Human Relations, Pensimientos Tagged mutual self-help, openness, pendulum, pensamientos, self-help Leave a comment
Co-ops in the Time of Corona
A Special Message to My Readers: I don’t get a lot of comments on this site these days. That is likely my fault in my attempt to keep the bots at bay. However, I really want you to comment. I … Continue reading
Posted in Movement Tagged covid-19, labor movement, mutual self-help, solidarity 1 Comment
Worker co-ops are not the solution, but a vehicle (and a sturdy one at that).
“We do not aspire to economic development as an end but as a means.”-– Don José María Arizmendiarietta (029)* In early December, I attended a workshop in Post Falls, Idaho for Reimagining the Rural West. This initiative of the Western … Continue reading
Posted in 2040, Pensimientos, Reflections Tagged Cooperatives, development, mutual self-help, rural development Leave a comment
How Exceptional is “America”?
The discussion over the last two weeks centered on the challenges of growing a worker cooperative movement in Anglo-Saxon dominated cultures. I split a bit further by focusing on the specific problems in the United States that further hinder the … Continue reading
Posted in Movement Tagged American Dream, culture, Democracy, mutual self-help, participatory management, solidarity Leave a comment