March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Networks and Development Center
- Canadian Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada
- Democracy at Work Institute
- Fifty by Fifty
- ICA Group
- International Cooperative Alliance
- National Cooperative Business Association
- Network of Bay Area Worker Cooperatives (NOBAWC)
- Northwest Cooperative Development Center
- Shared Capital
- US Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- UW Center for Cooperatives
The Labor Movement
- Union Cab of Madison – cooperative.co on My 2nd Birthplace: Union Cab of Madison 40 years on
- John McNamara on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Pierre Audet on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking — RT Op-ed – Stocksconomy on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking - Newseye.uk on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
More from the Workers’ Paradise . . .
Tag Archives: Madison
The Madison Conference
I am surea that I don’t need to tell any of the readers of this blog that it is the International Year of the Co-operative. The United Nations designation has paid tribute to our economic model exactly at the time … Continue reading
Posted in Movement, Society Tagged conference, Madison, OEOC, succession planning Leave a comment
Paul Soglin for Mayor of Madison
I don’t come by this decision lightly. Madison is fortunate to have two incredibly able people running for the office of Mayor. Paul Soglin has served as Mayor for 14 years in two separate stints. Dave Cieslewicz is the incumbent … Continue reading
Posted in Movement Tagged cieslewicz, Democracy, Madison, soglin 2 Comments
Worker Co-ops a Campaign Topic? Let’s Hope!
In Madison, odd years mark the municipal and county elections or non-partisan seats. These seats are called “non-partisan” because the candidates do not have ballot status based on party affiliation (every race, in my opinion, should be conducted this way). … Continue reading
Posted in The Cleveland Model Tagged cieslewicz, Cleveland, Madison, Park T plan, soglin 5 Comments