March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Networks and Development Center
- Canadian Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada
- Democracy at Work Institute
- Fifty by Fifty
- ICA Group
- International Cooperative Alliance
- National Cooperative Business Association
- Network of Bay Area Worker Cooperatives (NOBAWC)
- Northwest Cooperative Development Center
- Shared Capital
- US Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- UW Center for Cooperatives
The Labor Movement
- Union Cab of Madison – cooperative.co on My 2nd Birthplace: Union Cab of Madison 40 years on
- John McNamara on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Pierre Audet on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking — RT Op-ed – Stocksconomy on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking - Newseye.uk on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
More from the Workers’ Paradise . . .
Tag Archives: Fair Trade
Local Schmochal! Shop Co-op.
It is “cyber Monday” which follows “black Friday” for those of us in the US (and I imagine Canada to some extent. In any event, the Holiday shopping season has opened. Since I don’t have anything heavy to write about … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Fair Trade, solidarity 3 Comments
#20 Payment Solidarity
The Mondragon Co-operatives maintain the concept of wage solidarity. From the beginning, the ratio of the highest paid position (manager) and the lowest paid (new worker) was locked at 3:1. In the 80’s this changed and today there are some … Continue reading
Posted in Identity Statement Series Tagged Fair Trade, identity statement, leadership, mondragon, principles, solidarity, wages 1 Comment
The Fair Trade Dilemma
Worker cooperatives should be about social transformation. They should strive to change the dominant paradigm of profit-motive that Corporate Social Responsibility as a means to mitigate the worst aspects of capitalism. Continue reading
Posted in Movement Tagged Fair Trade, innovation 1 Comment