Networks and Development Center
- Canadian Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada
- Democracy at Work Institute
- Fifty by Fifty
- ICA Group
- International Cooperative Alliance
- National Cooperative Business Association
- Network of Bay Area Worker Cooperatives (NOBAWC)
- Northwest Cooperative Development Center
- Shared Capital
- US Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- UW Center for Cooperatives
The Labor Movement
- Union Cab of Madison – cooperative.co on My 2nd Birthplace: Union Cab of Madison 40 years on
- John McNamara on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Pierre Audet on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking — RT Op-ed – Stocksconomy on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking - Newseye.uk on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
More from the Workers’ Paradise . . .
Monthly Archives: June 2020
Abolish The City
A couple of weeks ago, I discussed how the co-op model might change policing in the immediate wake of George Floyd’s murder by Minneapolis police. Since then, the US has seen over four weeks of consecutive protests, calls to de-fund … Continue reading
Posted in American Dream, Human Relations Leave a comment
How Do We Change the Police?
The above image comes from NPR’s Codeswitch and a show entitled “A Decade of Watching Black People Die“. A similar report from The Guardian based on 2016 numbers also notes that people of color are generally significantly more likely to … Continue reading
Posted in American Dream, Conversion, Human Relations, Management, Pensimientos, Reflections Tagged black lives matter, city management, george floyd, police, sociocracy, solidarity 1 Comment