Networks and Development Center
- Canadian Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada
- Democracy at Work Institute
- Fifty by Fifty
- ICA Group
- International Cooperative Alliance
- National Cooperative Business Association
- Network of Bay Area Worker Cooperatives (NOBAWC)
- Northwest Cooperative Development Center
- Shared Capital
- US Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- UW Center for Cooperatives
The Labor Movement
- Union Cab of Madison – cooperative.co on My 2nd Birthplace: Union Cab of Madison 40 years on
- John McNamara on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Pierre Audet on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking — RT Op-ed – Stocksconomy on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking - Newseye.uk on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
More from the Workers’ Paradise . . .
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Stephen Pingry ¡Presenté!
I subscribe to a belief that the leadership of our movements come from the masses. Leaders don’t create movements, movements create leaders. At each critical juncture, the people propel the individual that they need forward. Yesterday, our community lost such … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged eulogies 4 Comments
Progressives Should Embrace Co-operatives
I was asked to speak to the Wisconsin Wave last Saturday. I missed my first chance, because I thought that I was supposed to speak at the part of the rally in front of Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce building (a … Continue reading
Posted in Movement Tagged electoral politics, wisconsin, worker co-ops 3 Comments
Wisconsin Co-operators Need to Vote on April 5th
Tomorrow, people who live in Dane County and believe in co-operatives have 3 great reasons to vote tomorrow. The first is JoAnne Kluppenburg who is running for Supreme Court–she will provide a better balance on the court by being an … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Democracy, electoral politics, wisconsin 3 Comments