I’ve been wanting to do this for a while. I think seeing Gordonzola make the jump to his new site, I decided that it was time to make the jump as well. I will maintain the Live Journal page the archive, although I eventually plan to move most of the posts over here (or at least some the the more interesting ones in my opinion).
Welcome to the new home of The Worker’s Paradise. Expect a lot of changes as I get used to the many features available. For the fun of it, I re-posted my first post from October 2, 2006–I was only 42 and just starting out! Oh, the places I’ve been, the things that I seen and the wonderful people I’ve met. Thanks for being part of the journey.
June 2009 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Networks and Development Center
- Canadian Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada
- Democracy at Work Institute
- Fifty by Fifty
- ICA Group
- International Cooperative Alliance
- National Cooperative Business Association
- Network of Bay Area Worker Cooperatives (NOBAWC)
- Northwest Cooperative Development Center
- Shared Capital
- US Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- UW Center for Cooperatives
The Labor Movement
- Union Cab of Madison – cooperative.co on My 2nd Birthplace: Union Cab of Madison 40 years on
- John McNamara on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Pierre Audet on Make USPS a Solidarity Co-op!
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking — RT Op-ed – Stocksconomy on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
- Cyberattacks show the risks of digital currencies and centralised control – we need a return to community banking - Newseye.uk on #4 The Value of Self-Responsibility
More from the Workers’ Paradise . . .
Welcome! Mostly I just didn’t want new people finding all my old, not meant for a bigger audience, entries.